22nd September, 2015
A time-limited event, "Atashi Ponkotsu Android", will be held from the 25th of September (Friday)!
The event song will be Atashi Ponkotsu Android. You will be able to play the event song in Lives, as well as enjoy an event-exclusive story!
In order to update the game for the event, maintenance will occur at this time:
25th September, 2015 (Friday) 11:00 ~ 12:00
※ The start and end times for the maintenance may vary without notice.
※ During the maintenance period, you won't be able to use the service.
※ The event will begin as soon as the maintenance concludes.
Version 1.2.0 was released. The change log is as follows:
- Preparation for the event
- Ability to clear the song cache
- Voice Download setting when playing back Commus
- Tap sound effect selection setting
※ Currently only "SE1" is available. More will be added in future.
- Minor bug fixes
19th September, 2015
- The currently active Appearance Rate Up Period has been changed. It now ends on the 30th of September at 14:59 instead of 11:59.
- As part of the Anime Collaboration Campaign, Pinyakorata will be available for purchase in Room from the 19th of Septepmber at 00:27 of your local time.
17th September, 2015
Emergency maintenance will be conducted from 11:55 JST to update gacha lineup. There is no estimated end time. Compensation will be given.
The following Room items have had their purchase conditions changed:
- Silver Piggy Bank (Req. Producer Level 50 → 30)
- Gold Piggy Bank (Req. Producer Level 100 → 50)
The following idols have been added to Platinum Audition Gacha:
- [Cute Party] Maekawa Miku (SSR)
- [Yurufuwa Otome] Takamori Aiko (SR)
- Sakuma Mayu (R)
※ Sakuma Mayu is a brand new addition.
15th September, 2015
The following changes will be made regarding some rhythm icons and sound effects during Lives.
- The design of the "Flick" rhythm icon will be changed to be more easily recognisable.
- The sound effect for "GREAT" will be changed to be closer to the sound effect for "PERFECT".
The following features are also planned to be implemented in a future update:
- Ability to change/select rhythm icon designs
- Ability to change/select tap sound effects
19th September 00:00 Update
The sound effect for "GREAT" has been changed.